The Bridge Has Arrived !




The call came this morning that the bridge was going to be delivered ! I was without saying, slightly excited. I made sure the gate was opened, and the way made clear.
Soon enough the truck pulled up outside with the bridge on it.
I have to say Ulrich Barn Builders has the best drivers, they maneuver that truck around this and that turn as if they were driving a Smart Car. When they arrived to the spot I wanted the bridge, these two young man just lifted it off as if it was a railroad tie or something and believe me, the bridge is super heavy ( I tried moving it while it was on the sales lot and couldn't even budge it an inch and I am no weakling) It's right where I wanted it and looks wonderful and its just simply fun to walk over.
Dreams do come true you know.... I always dreamed of a bridge at that spot and now I have one.

Comments

JacquiG said…
What a thing of beauty to have in your garden!
Iowa Gal said…
What a beautiful bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have Emery carve both of your names and the date on it. Then someday your kids can look at it and smile.
nancyr said…
Oh, that bridge is wonderful!
What fun the little ones will have walking back and forth on it in a few months!
Ed Mahony said…
Looks great. Bit like Monet's Japanese one.
Marci said…
It is gorgeous. I just know you are going to enjoy the beauty of it and cross it whenever you have the chance. Your grandchildren will love it as well.
The Stricklands said…
Congratulations! The bridge is absolutely beautiful - what a treasure for many years to come!
Mary
sulli said…
That is definately one georgeous bridge. I like the idea of carving your names in it...sweet.
Dana and Daisy said…
yeah! what a great feeling to have your dream come true! I imagine you'll be creating a beautiful scene all around it with your gorgeous flowers and love for nature!
Carrie said…
What a wonderful new acquisition... and so nice that it fulfills your long-held dream. it adds a graceful touch to your landscaping.

Popular Posts