The Joy of Working Side by Side








Before the sun made its debut, Emery and I were working in the garden together, side by side. Sometimes in silence, sometimes chatting along about life or just the amazing rate that weeds can grow !
It was nice just to be out there working together, watching the sun come up, hearing the many birds singing and breathing in fresh cool morning air.
Just all part of our simple living.
Holy Basil
Tomatoes growing on the vine
just some shots from this mornings chore time
Wee Miss Mei-Ling came for a morning visit with her mommy and daddy !

Comments

Aunt Jenny said…
How fun to see your garden...we can't plant veggies outside much yet..but I do have some herbs coming back and the trees are budding and some shrubs opening their leaves..I noticed that my wild rambling pink roses by the front porch are getting all the leaves open now..it won't be long. I am doing more garden prep today and hopefully getting some wall o waters out so I can put out tomatoes in a few days..not all of them..but maybe 12 or so just to get a head start..I am so worried about frost that I like the protection but still will wait for some of them until it is safer that way.
I love this time of year..warm but not hot. And very nice to work side by side with the ones you love.
I adore your pictures..just beautiful!!
Marci said…
What was the one tree or plant that is in the picture right about the poultry picture? Great pictures as usual Pat.
Patty said…
Hi Marci, the tree is a pecan tree

Popular Posts