Last year I started this afghan. I had so much fun working on it until I reached a part of the pattern that was wrong, the graph didn't work out. Which meant I needed to take out two rows. Since that happened, I was a bit discouraged and never seem to be able to get around to taking out the two rows.
I figure if this picture is on my blog, then in time, some of you folks will ask me if I got the afghan done. I will be shamed into finishing it !
There are so many stitches on the needles it amazes me. I could have done it on round needles but I prefer two needles for some reason or another.
I have decided to use a totally different graph for the center section which should work up quickly.
By end of winter this should be done ! Make sure to ask me about it around the end of February.

Comments

Popular Posts