As you may have noticed from reading my blog in the past few weeks , I love Christmas. After a quick stop at our local Goodwill store today, I found a bag of wooden building blocks for $1. When I came home they seemed to be the perfect toy to put with near my sweet little bear reading the Christmas Carol under the small tree in the Dinning room. Each day I seem to add a few more touches to the decorations.
Today my daughter and I went out to our cedar, pine and juniper trees to cut greenery to put about the house.
Tomorrow I will make small bundles of greens and berries to be hung outside on the windows and make my rosemary Christmas trees. I love cutting rosemary, it smells so good and it make a perfect small tree. I use floral pins to attach rosemary branches to Styrofoam tree forms. I will take pictures when they are done.

Comments

Granny said…
I love rosemary too! It's about the only herb here that makes it through the winter. Well, oregano makes it too but that isn't one of my favorite herbs.

I had a wonderful bay leaf tree in a pot and it did great while we lived in Louisiana but I forgot it out one icey night here and lost it. I'm going to make a point to get another one in the spring and take better care of it during the winter.

Judy L.

Popular Posts