The Joy of Freedom

As I was working in the living room sorting out books and organizing the bookcases I found a sweet book that talks about the freedoms we have in this country.
It reminded me of the privilege of being able to live as I want. To wake up each day knowing that I don't have to live like the person down the street or next to me.
It also made me think a bit about blogging. Yes, sad to say it's once again time to write this kind of post, ho hum.....
There is freedom in blogging. I don't have to read blogs that I don't like or agree with. I don't even have to allow for negative comments : ) That is my freedom. I don't expect anyone to live the way we do, I do wish people would stress out less and take some of the good lessons from the good old days in respect to morality and treating one another. I think lots of folks wish for that.
If you don't like my blog, please don't read it. Why bother ? Pretty simple really, don't read what makes you upset, and you're not likely to change my way of thinking with nasty comments.
It's your freedom to read it however, but it will always remain my freedom to delete negative comments !

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Pat:-)
Well I like your blog so I'll keep on reading,lol...
You know, condemnation and the need to condemn are hallmarks of the enemy...Love and prayers to ya:-)
Karen
Patty said…
Thank you Karen, I needed to read that
Yvonne said…
I read your blog everyday. I love how thought provoking so many of your posts are...it's very inspiring to me.
Sian said…
Hello Patty
I don't often comment but I read your blog daily. Your blog is full of affection and that is very cheering. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I love your blog Pat.

Keep going for those of us that need you and find you a blessing.

More than once I have felt you were talking just to me.

love and hugs,

kathy

Popular Posts