Mei-Ling Smiles for Grammie


Mei-Ling has to put up with Grammie taking lots of pictures of her. Today was no exception.
I took some of the plain clothes out of storage and put them on her. It was like going back in time. She looked so cute in the little black leather shoes, black stockings and simple dress. In the last picture she did look like she was saying to me, "you want me to smile again ?" It's hard to imagine but she will be three months old in just a couple of days. Time sure flies !

Comments

Marianna said…
She is a cutie!
Carrie J said…
Patty, she is SO pretty. She looks like a little doll, especially in that little outfit. Couldn't you just see a Mei-Ling porcelain doll? I'd buy one!
Patty said…
Carrie, I have often thought she would be the perfect model for one of those re-born baby dolls. Of course, I think she is a living doll !

Popular Posts