Goodwill was really Good Today


Another wonderful day at Goodwill thrift store. I found 8 cassette tapes, 2 Altan, 2 Clannad, 2 Lorenna McKennitt and 2 of Renaissance dance music. All music I love ! Then the best find was these two like new bags from J Clayton International http://www.jclaytoninternational.com/jclayton/ One is the business bag that sells for nearly $50 new, perfect for my knitting needles and knitting books. The other is the "Classic" bag which sells for $40. Perfect for keeping my craft supplies in or maybe just as a purse, can't decide yet. There are wonderful pockets inside. Each bag was $3 each ! I felt so blessed, so thrilled to find just the music I love too. We have an old car, 1991...we are a bit eccentric about old cars, we just hold on to them until they die and since Emery takes such good care of them, they live for a long time, anyway the car has a cassette player in it. New music is always fun.
It's almost like all the things I have wanted are just popping up in front of me lately. Its almost a bit freaky, but certainly great...I am not complaining at all.
Emery took me out shopping tonight for the new kitchen cabinets. What fun it is to be doing the kitchen over. All this storage space will be fantastic. I can't wait till the work is all done. Its wonderful having Emery so handy and able to do all the work himself, saves a bundle of money and things get done just the way we want and his workmanship is amazing.

Comments

2 LMZ FARMS said…
I love the bags. I wish we had a store around here that had that neat of things in it. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura
Patty said…
we really do have a great goodwill store, one of the best around, only problem, they have TOO many great finds, its hard to pass some of them up !
Dawn said…
I miss Goodwill *sniff sniff*. Most of my wardrobe is from there...LOL. When I was in FL recently, I tried to go to every Goodwill I could, regardless if I found something or not, I knew I just had to go.
In Oklahoma, in my town, we had 2 Goodwills. One was right across from my apartment, so I was always there. The other one was HUGE! Like WalMart huge! I loved it!

You found some great stuff Sister!
eBay is my "Goodwill" for now...LOL.

Bless You!

Popular Posts