Goodwill shopping


With a bit of time on my hands today, I took opportunity to do some shopping at the Goodwill Thrift store. For just about $12 I got the two cobalt blue glass pieces, one is a pint size milk bottle and the other a nice size container, its standing on the floor and I believe it must be about 10 inches tall. Got the two teddy bears sitting on a willow branch bench, the cute mirror shelf and this great push toy for Mei-Ling. Its wonderfully made, all wood and will be great for her to push her dolls or toy animals around in when she is walking.
I felt pretty well blessed with these finds. I also got the baby a cute smocked dress for the winter time. You just can't beat the prices there.

Comments

I don't know how you manage to find all the stuff you do. When I go to a thrift store all I find is garbage.
Enjoyed the pic of your ancestor on PEI. I spent last Saturday there.
Michele said…
Hi, Patty! Just want you to know that I "tagged" you for a meme, please take a peek at my blog when you have a minute. :)
Patty said…
On PEI there is a road named after my family HECKBERT street. We are so blessed with a good thrift store. Only problem with that is that I buy something every week there : )
Patty said…
Love that Rapunzel, raising your vibes, will do some thinking about that today and post it this evening.
Marci said…
Looks like you got some real deals!!!!

Popular Posts