Gratitude List for the Week

Rather a strange picture for the Gratitude thing, but really I am grateful that gas is under $3 for us. Its not that way everywhere in the world.
I am grateful for...

Red roses

Pink roses

yellow roses

lavender roses

baby cheeks to kiss

Lazy weekends
My children and their visions for life

The way Emery looks at me

Out of control morning glories on the bird feeders

Window fans

The ability to read

Knowing God is in control at all times

Sunshine after rain

red and white gingham

snowy white eyelet curtains

pretty tea cups

being able to play in the mud

Prayer and the peace it brings

The feeling of waking up to a new day

Hope

Feeling joy

Being content

for our home

new projects like building a big back porch

clouds in the shapes of fun things

hearing that a friends daughter and son in law had a new baby

I am grateful for the desire to become a better person

the mix of sunshine and rain, knowing a rainbow is close at hand

Clothes on the line, filled with fresh air in each and every fiber

The green of the garden with rain falling

and yes, even a quick rain on the clothes I just hung up a bit ago.

I am forever grateful for the beauties of nature that show us Gods love

and for the ability to be outside to enjoy them.





Comments

Popular Posts