One More Miracle



This baby has defied so many odds. First off the holes in her heart after careful examination were not supposed to close and they did, then she was not supposed to have full kidney function and she does, and then her spleens were supposed to be useless, but today they told us that one spleen works perfectly. We are just amazed, one miracle after another. The power of prayer, combined with faith, with believing in a good outcome is powerful stuff.
The little munchkin had a pretty nasty test down today and she didn't cry, just had tears streaming down her cheeks. I think everyone thought that was sadder than if she had cried hard.
A couple hours after the test, she was all smiles and laughing out loud. Mei-Ling is a fighter.
But we still need to keep praying !
Little miss serious
Little miss smiles (sorry its out of focus)
and new booties for baby, Grammie has been knitting !

Comments

every morning i remember to pray for her and i thank God that He's listening about your beautiful grandbaby!
Patty, I came over to visit your blog a couple weeks ago and saw about Mei Ling. I've been praying for her and your family. I'm so happy to see that God has worked a miracle. Prayer works!
Patty said…
Thanks for the prayers. We need a few more for when the surgery is done
Sunny said…
What a beautiful smile she has!
mikismo said…
Patty - let me say that you are SUCH an inspiration to me. I work for a very large children's hospital on the East coast and daily see miracles all around me. On occasion a child will pull very hard on my heart and will cause me to question God about why these innocents endure such burdens. Then in His infinate wisdom He assures me that it's not always for me to understand but just to trust Him. God is amazing and I know that these little ones are truly held in His hands. Stay strong and keep writing!!! You give us all strength! I would love to hear from you - mikismo at aol dot com. Blessings to you and all of your family - especially Mei Ling.

Popular Posts