Yippy ! ! !



Well, here I am back on line ! Finally things are up and running. I have missed blogging but have enjoyed catching up on a few things around home.
Potatoes needed to be dug, cabbage picked and more than one chore around the house needed to be done.
Tonight we had a house full for supper. Home made pasta and sauce, meatballs, salad and a wonderful sponge cake that had a sweet ricotta filling. It was fun having hours of conversation around the table, lots of laughter too.
I finished off the meal with a ice cold glass of my home made Limoncello. It was just the thing to hit the spot on this hot night.
Tomorrow I should be able to write more....

Comments

Marci said…
It is so good to see you back and to see pictures again. The peaches look great. Did you spray them with anything?

Popular Posts