Perfect Evening






The kittens romped and played all over the yard while Emery did some digging. I sat knitting in the chair until I felt the mosquito's might carry me away. If you look close you will see a mosquito attempting to bite the wee white kitten .
The evening sounds are loud tonight, insects hum and buzz, frogs croak and evening birds sing in chorus.
One can't help but feel connected to the land when it gives so much to us each day. Our food from the garden, our fruit from the trees and vines, our peace from just looking at the way the clouds float by without a care, or the way the branches bend in the breeze. The color of the grass, the scent of the air or a flower. Herbs rich earthy smells reaching up to me. How grateful I am for all that surrounds me. I feel quite sure I would wither up in the city surrounded by cement and bricks.

Comments

Sunny said…
Como guapo es su esposo! Y los gatos son muy bonitos.
Patty said…
You are too funny dear Sunny, making me translate. good for the brain though : )
Go raibh maith agat !

Popular Posts