A View From My Bedroom Window

Mari-Nanci over at http://smilnsigh.blogspot.com/2007/06/view-from-my-bedroom-window.html#links has a splendid idea of sharing the view from your bedroom window. Go take a peek at her view and read where she came up with the idea.
Here is the view from my bedroom window. Today the sky is dark and ominous off to the south, rain on the way.Our bedroom is in a state of renovation, has been for a long time and I don't see a change happening soon, (sigh). Our bedroom is actually two rooms at present and our bedroom has a window with no window, just the hole where it used to be and it looks out into the computer room which will someday, hopefully, dreaming it will happen, be just absorbed into our bedroom. The wall that divides them will be taken down. Then I will have two windows in our bedroom.
I have been dreaming about this for so long, sometimes I forget that its anything more than a wish.
Other projects just keep taking precedence. Before we added on to the house, my bed was right up against the window and I could lay there watching the clouds race across the navy blue sky or watch the moon move across the sky and the stars twinkle. Now I just have to imagine those things as my bed is actually a room away from the windows. The pictures show what my view will be someday, maybe, hopefully, optimistically !



Share your views from your windows and let me know about them !

Comments

Shellie said…
Patty, What a lovely view!

We've had our own busy-ness around here so I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures yet but I truly enjoy all of the pictures you so generously share with the rest of us.

Popular Posts