Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Visit to Whole Foods



The first week in December I went to the Doctors. I had the flu. Two days before Christmas I went back to the Doctors. The flu had become pneumonia. My 6th time having it.
Well, to make a long story short, I am still coughing. I don't much like western medicine but took all the medicine prescribed since I have almost died twice with pneumonia. Now I am tired of this cough and inhalers and all that junk. So today we headed off to Whole Foods
, which to me is like the best store in the world. I love that place.
I have been studying herbs for well over 20 years and am just about done with my master herbalists, so that store is health food heaven to me.
I got myself stocked up on things I know will help chase this hanging on cough away.
One bag and $80 later we were finished shopping. Everything is for my cough except the incense. Anyone who knows me knows I love incense and have them burning all most all the time. Must be some kick back from my hippy days. I figure today they are part of my mental health since they make me feel happy smelling them.
Hope this stuff works. I am tired of coughing and having people run from me assuming I am contagious !

1 comment:

HomesteadHerbs said...

Are you really almost a master herbalist? How wonderful! I'd like to more about that if you don't mind sharing! Or maybe when I come visit, you can tell me all about it!

Sunday Blessings

Soft music, the gentle kind of music that makes you feel content with life... the view from the window as I sit and spin at the wheel makes ...