A Present for Me


My dear husband ordered this Grace quilting frame for me today and it may arrive by the end of the week. I will try to be patient. He ordered it from the very nice people at Kathy Quilts which can be found at http://www.kathyquilts.com/customer/home.php

I am so anxious to get it and set it up. I love to quilt, much more than the piecing part.
Just not sure where I want to put the frame . There is room in the living room so may put it there so I can quilt while chatting with my family in the evenings.

Comments

Tracey said…
OH OH Patty!!!!!! Yippe for you!! :o) That is the same folks that I got my Grace floor hoop off of! They are wonderful people and so helpful. I'm SO happy for you! Make sure to show it all set up with quilt in ready for quilting...soon!
Lucy said…
This is a very great gift.. I see you already sitting behind it :c)

Popular Posts