Our Dream, a Trip to Finland




My husband and I share a dream . We want to visit Finland, Lapland in particular. Nearly every day we check the road cam pictures from the areas we want to visit. It keeps our little dream alive and we feel that we almost know the area from our cyber visits. The picture in color is taken in Levi and the one in black and white is from Naatamo. You can check road conditions, temperatures and see what the weather conditions are on the roads 24 hours a day. Just go to http://www.tieh.fi/alk/english/frames/kelikamerat-frame.html to check them out.

Comments

Christine said…
Look at that snow! It looks beautiful!

But, I remember the days when I lived in Michigan and Indiana...that snow doesn't help with transportation!!!
Patty said…
I love the snow, grew up in New England and that is what I miss the most. No snow here this year for sure.
La Tea Dah said…
What a funm thing to do!

Popular Posts