Today is Baby Girl Day



Today is baby girl day ! I had so much fun hanging up the little girl dresses, some of which were Melissa and Melanie's when they were babies. How time flies when you are having fun, and fun it has been raising my family. Each and every new stage was delightful and so full of blessings.
I see now that I have no where near the same amount of girl things as boy things, so maybe I should shop some. We all suspect that since I had no boy babies, the need to over compensate has occurred.

Comments

JacquiG said…
What pretty little dresses! They are so precious!! Oh if I ever had a grand-daughter I'd have so much fun with all the gorgeous things out there! Little boys are wonderful, and I'm very proud of my 28-year old little boy (!), but he would have objected if I'd included frilly dresses in his wardrobe!!! Enjoy yourself Patty!

Jackie in ON
Teresa said…
I wonder what all the passer-by's are thinking about your clothesline lately! LOL!
bingo~bonnie said…
wow this grandbaby is gonna be the best dressed baby in Texas! :) It is wonderful that you kept so many treasured items from your daughters. My mom only kept one outfit of mine.
Patty said…
I have wondered what the neighbors are thinking that can see my clothes line, with my age, they either think a miracle is happening or I am going to be one happy Grannie !

Popular Posts