Baby Quilts



In going through all the baby clothes, I came across the girls quilts from when they were babies. My mother in law made the sweetest quilt for them.
The first one is one she made Melissa when she was a little girl and by the amount of wear on it, I am thinking Melissa used it for several years. The second one was used by both the girls in their cribs. The puppy quilt was Melanie's and taken with her each time she was hospitalized, as it was always a comfort to her to have something from home with her during those times.
How fun it was to see these treasures and know they will bring joy to another generation soon.

Comments

Kelli said…
They are precious! I love the first one, sunbonnet sue's are my favorite quilt block.
Kelli
Your girls quilts are great! They will be loved by the next generation of babies.
Anonymous said…
Oh, the quilts are so adorable! I especially love the one with the sunbonnet girls.

Popular Posts