First Day at the Fitness Center

Big things happening here at the Lockwood's this week. My dad is arriving on Wednesday which is pretty exciting for us all and my sweet husband gave me a years membership to our local fitness club. Something I have been wanting for a while now. Had my first session with a personal trainer today. What fun I had and also had my first Pilates class. Think there are a few muscles in my arms, I had forgotten about in the past few years. They seem to be making their presence known tonight !
This whole thing of loosing weight and becoming more fit is very serious to me and this is one more step to take in reaching my goals.

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Patty Glad to hear your Daddy is coming to visit..I know yall will have a good time. Keep up the good work at the fitness center. Your posts about living a better life..more healthy is very encouraging & I know I need it!! Thanks!
Lucy said…
Go ahead Patty . I am sure you are going get more and more energy ( if you didn't have already enough ;-)

Have a great time with your dad!
Marci said…
I am glad your Dad is coming. I know you will enjoy the visit.

What is a Pilates class?
sidulrike said…
wohoo - gym day! Hope you like pilates, it seems hard at first but you´ll see it gets easier :-D
Emily said…
Hi Patty....Hope you enjoy your membership at the health club. What a thoughtful gift! I'm interested in hearing your opinion of the Pilates exercises. I bought some DVD's a couple years ago hoping they would help make my back and stomach muscles stronger but alas, there they sit on a shelf. :(
Good luck at the gym Patty! I need to exercise more. I've got the pilates book....maybe if I lift it over my head a few times - will that count?!
Sunny said…
You go girl! Tell H hello for me.
Kelli said…
That's great Patty!!! What a sweet gift from your husband.
Kelli

Popular Posts