Steven and Priscilla's Home




Yesterday afternoon Steven took me and a couple of his friends out to see how his house is looking now that its all done and the furniture is all set up.
Its just lovely. He did such a nice job and Priscilla has everything so pretty. Compared to what this place looked like a few months ago, its nothing less than a miraculous change.
Although it was a rainy damp day, the house felt cozy and comfortable.
The wedding is just approaching so fast. We are all excited and anxious for it.
This morning, Priscilla and I will shop for the flowers for the arrangement to be used at the reception.
My dress is cut out, but not sewn together yet. I have no idea why I have procrastinated so much on this. Finally found a zipper to match the fabric tonight. It won't take me long to get it done, but it certainly is down to the last moment.
My dad arrived safely, thank you to all that prayed for his safe journey. You would never know he just had a new pace maker put in two weeks ago. The man is amazing. Its so nice to have him here with us.
Time for me to head to bed. A busy day tomorrow.

Comments

Pam said…
Wow, Patty that place is so pretty. They have done a tremendous job! Glad your Daddy made the trip just fine. Have fun shopping for the flowers!

Grace & Peace
Pam
Reviekat said…
The house looks beautiful!! What a wonderful home in which to begin their new life together. :)
JacquiG said…
The house looks so lovely, they've done a great job! They truly are blessed to have such a nice home to move into after the wedding.

Looking forward to all the wedding details! I liked the idea you posted a while ago of including a photo in with the invitations. I'll be sending my invitations out in the new year and I may just borrow that idea!

You are fortunate to have your Dad with you for the wedding. Have a wonderful visit with him!

Jackie in ON
Peggy said…
even feels comfortable and warm just looking at the photos!
what a beautiful home with which to begin married life :) and make memories just as beautiful...

congratulations to all :)
Carrie J said…
What a beautiful home. They must be very proud of all the work they have done and so happy that they are ready to start life together. I wish them the best.
Steven and Priscilla home looks very cozy and comfortable. I hope the have a very long and loving life in their home. Send them my blessing.
SuBee said…
It's just beautiful - it really looks like HOME. Congratulations to them both on a job very well done. They have a wonderful future coming.
Marci said…
Steven and Priscilla have done a wonderful job of putting their home together. How exciting to have so nice a place to start life together.
Christine said…
What a truely lovely home to start a marriage in! So cozy and comfortable and well equipped! What a blessing!

Steven and Priscilla did an amazing job with the home! What a wonderful way to start a marriage.

Popular Posts