Need To Clarify Something About Clothing ; )


Thought I had better clarify something about this only having small amounts of clothing per person.
That doesn't apply to Grandbaby clothing !
Since there are only 7 months left until the wee one makes his/her debut, I thought I had better wash up what little clothing I have to see what else I need to buy for this Grandbaby. Did the boy things today and wow, there is hardly anything there for the poor little thing : )
Tomorrow I will do the girl things.

I do want to let you know you can fit a lot of little things in one washer load. However, not as much as I have hanging up : ) But like I said, my rule for how many pieces of clothing you should have does NOT apply to Grandchildren's clothing in any way shape or form.

Comments

Granny said…
That is too funny!

Judy L.
Kelli said…
They all look so beautiful drying on the line! I can't wait to see the girl clothes!
Kelli
R. Aastrup said…
You made me laugh, Patty! How exciting for you to have this baby coming along! I remember how much fun it was when my nieces and nephews were babies. I miss those days...
Nancy said…
I think we all understand that all "rules" get tossed out the window when it comes to granchildren. LOL!
Shellie said…
LOL! My goodness. That's a whole lot of baby clothes! I can't believe that that is only the boys' clothing! They do look cute drying on the line though.
Patti said…
Looks like you have enough for several grandbabies! This little one will be the best dressed baby in Texas! Like Nancy says - I don't think there are many rules that don't get tossed when it comes to grandchildren.
Anonymous said…
Laughing! I TOTALLY agree!!!
Patty said…
Patti,
I am hoping for MANY grandbabies. The mennonite ones will not wear the pretty clothes though : ( they will have plain things but that will still be cute.
Patty said…
I am so glad you all understand about the rules for Grandbabies being so different than those rules for anyone else : )

Popular Posts