Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head


Often times folks have no concept of how clearly their judgemental attitude shows up to those around them. The we are better than you type thing.
I had a conversation tonight with a woman that was downright strange. She plopped down next to me and astonded me with words that were strange at best.
I came away shaking my head. There was an agenda I am sure, but it seemed to not work well for her.
With all her comments, it reminded me of a quote from Fiddler on the Roof...... Hodel says....."I heard that the Rabbi who must congratulate himself has a congregation of one."


Comments

Sunny said…
Yeah, sometimes it is hard to figure out exactly what folks are trying to communicate and why. Then my next thought is always that they probably don't understand the intent of the words out of my mouth either. Then it does occur to me that the less said the better. But that seems stuck up. It is complicated.
Marci said…
As my wise Grandma used to say... "It takes all kinds to make a world!"

Popular Posts