Melanie's Bridal Shower in Pictures




What a delightful bridal shower ! About 20 ladies attended. No big modern production, just an intimate gathering of friends to celebrate the upcoming wedding. Melanie received beautiful gifts, all chosen with good taste. Melanie was given more than one HELLO KITTY gift, which really put a smile on her face.
Wonderful carrot cake with a pumpkin mousse filling was served with coffee and cold drinks.
The hostesses were gracious and welcoming to everyone. Casimir's family are as charming and warm as he is. Melanie is blessed to have such nice future in laws. Casi's sisters, aunts and mother are wonderful people. .
As always I came away feeling like I talked too much or tried to "entertain the troops" more than needed. How I wish it was my nature to be demure and quiet !
Life is a learning experience and hopefully by the time I am 60 I will learn to be that mysterious quiet woman in the corner : )

Comments

Unknown said…
I think we all disagree with you, you need to stay just the way you are, I love the way you express your self..Melanie looks beautiful and your girl friends home is lovely...
Hugs Tina
Alena said…
Do not dare to change, Patty! I am sure your children would not allow that... the corners are full of quiet misterious ladys... quite boring, trust me...
You had some wonderful time I can see, good for you. Take care and good luck with everything that is coming so shortly...
Patty said…
Thanks dear friends, you have made me feel better !
Kelli said…
It sounds like a wonderful bridal shower! Special friends, good food (the cake looks delicious!), presents and of course a beautiful bride-to-be! Don't be afraid to share more pictures!
:0)

Kelli
JacquiG said…
I agree with the comments above ... don't change a thing, stay just as you are! I love your posts and I'm enjoying checking in with you every day.

Jackie in ON
Angel Advisor said…
I was the (future sister-in-law)who couldn't attend. My family informed me of how great the party was and how welcoming and friendly the mother of the bride was. The home was beautiful and there was alot of laughing. Thanks for showing my family a good time.

Popular Posts