Which Picture is your Favorite of Melanie and Casimir ?

#1
#2
#3

Tonight we took pictures to use for announcing the up-coming wedding. Imagine its just a month away now. In all, tonight we took near 100 pictures. Melanie and Casimir would like to know which pictures are your favorites.
If you would, vote for your favorite picture in the comment section or in the Cbox by telling me which number photo you like best. We just couldn't seem to choose.
#6 is really just a very posed picture that makes them look like they are an arranged couple. They had fun with that one.

Comments

Sunny said…
I like number 2 for a pic of the two of them(though my fav pic of her is in the shower outfit). They both look very natural and happy and Melanie's true beauty and features show up.Also, a little of her character. Can't say I know enough about her DH to rate all of those things, but he looks very nice.
Lucy said…
Number 2 ...
jodie said…
I like number 5 best of all, and from this post I like number 2.
Nancy said…
I like 5 best. They just both look so happy and full of fun in that one.
Patti said…
I think number 4. Is this helping? It looks like everyone is choosing different pictures!
Marci said…
#3 if my very favorite. Then #5 would be my next favorite.
Maya Madhavan said…
They make a lovely pair! I like #3 best. Then, it would be #6 and then a zoomed in version of #5 (so we can see the couple's smiling faces more clearly).
copperswife said…
I can't decide between #3 and #5! They are a lovely looking couple, so happy!
Reviekat said…
I like #5! Revee
Laurie Ann said…
Number 5 definately!
Clara....in TN said…
I like # 2. You can see the happiness in both of their faces.....just beaming through!!!!
Kelli said…
Are we allowed to change our vote? ;0)
I'm really liking #2 this afternoon! It is a little blurry when I click on it though. They both look very relaxed and natural and I agree with Clara about their happiness just beaming through!!
Kelli
Susan H. said…
#3 is great, although I also like #6

Popular Posts