Always on the Go


It seems to me that I haven't had a quiet moment since coming back from Boston. One thing or another keeps me going non stop. I am so thankful for my good health and tons of energy, otherwise it would be difficult to keep going at this pace for very long.
Today I mailed off the wedding invitations and having those all done is a great weight off my shoulders.
I have lists upon lists upon lists, so that I remember to do all I need to.
We had storms last night and again this evening. It seems strange having rain this time of the year. But since we need the rain, no one is complaining.

Its hard to think profound thoughts when you have lists of things to get done. I have hopes that next week will be a bit quieter with Melanie all moved out and content in her new home. Right now, there are boxes everywhere.

Went swimming yesterday and slept like a baby last night. Tonight I will sleep good just from running all the errands today !


The afternoon sky, just as the storm clouds were rolling in

Little chick (just left of the middle of the picture) has his/her first outting with momma hen.

Comments

Sunny said…
To paraphrase Ecclesiastes: "There is a time to think profound thoughts and a time to refrain from thinking them". There is always so much to do when you first get back from a trip. I told my sister I don't know how I ever figured I'd have time to take a course-now that I'm home from New England I'm just swamped. Her comforting reply-"You'll catch up on everything at home." And, you will too. It just might take a while what with the wedding and all on top of the trip. Those profound thoughts are still in there and they will come out when the time is right.
Marci said…
Pat, this too shall pass. It is always hectic when you get home after being gone awhile. It is always hectic getting ready for a wedding, let alone all the sewing and stuff you are doing for it. Make sure you charge your spiritual battery each morning and the Lord will get you through!!

Popular Posts