Some Photos From My Day

Mei-Ling was the little farmer girl today, playing in the pasture and in the barn. She played with the baby goats, Harry and the hay ! She was one tired girl by afternoon and was more than happy to sit in her rocker for a while. It is nothing less than a miracle that this tiny one even walks with her spine problem, so you can imagine what a blessing it is to watch her run and play with the animals. One thing that was a bit funny, Mei-Ling was not about to take off her wee wellies, even at nap time !
Melanie enjoys the goats as much as I do and is always a willing helper.
I didn't have my camera with me at the time, but once today the little kids had escaped the pasture through the gate, and Harry was standing guard over them until I came out to fix the problem. He is a quite the dog. Life is good !

Comments

Dana and Daisy said…
she is the little keeper of the goats! A shepherdess!

I know you do not post awards usually, but Daisy has offered one to your new babies today!
Margo in Maine said…
Adorable...both little one and the goats...also the link below that shows them playing...the joys of nature...

Popular Posts