Ora et Labora

In our homeschool, I taught our three youngest Latin, and one of my favorite phrases, to which my children will attest, in Latin is "Ora et Labora" . There is something so very balanced about prayer and work. It was the motto of St. Benedict.
For some time I have been reading with great interest the plans unfolding on this blog...
+A Voice Crying In The Wilderness+ I am not catholic but there is something very good to me about the idea of a catholic community with such goals for simple living.
The photos are wonderful and there is a sense of peace from visiting the site.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for your kind words about the Rosarians of the Poor Christ blog! I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with your blog too! Simple living is such a sore-needed necessity today!
So happy to read the encouraging update of your beautiful granddaughter!

I'm going to pop over to that blog you suggested. If it's anything like you, I know I will find it interesting! :)

I am passing on an award to you. Please do drop by when you get a moment and pick it up if you like!

Blessings to you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Popular Posts