Mei-Ling loves her cookies


Thought I would share with you some silly pictures I took of Mei-Ling today after Melanie and I got back from voting, which by the way was a long process. We waited over an hour in line ! Mei-Ling was happy to discover a box of her baby cookies in the basket of her pram and figured out that she could just eat all she wanted, that is until mommy found out ! Of course, Grammie just had to snap some pictures before letting Melanie know what was going on.
With her fingers in her ears she looks like she is saying...."I'm not listening !"
Mei-Lings surgery will be early tomorrow afternoon so please keep her in your prayers. I will try to update you all by early evening.

Comments

Patti~
I just wanted to let you know that we will be praying for Mei-Ling. May God give you guys strength, courage and peace through this.
Lisa in Texas = )
Jo Lynn said…
Mei-Ling is always in my family's thoughts and prayers. Audrey is watching your blog to Patty. She just loves Mei-Ling.

Hugs Grandma

Jo Lynn
Anonymous said…
Mei-Ling will be in our thoughts and prayers, Patti. Thank you for posting pictures and updates. She sure has a lot of prayers being said for her. :) :) :) Blessings, Stephanie
mikesgirl said…
Mei Ling is in my prayers this evening and will be again tomorrow. My thoughts are with your whole family.
Dear Patty,

Mei-Ling and all of your family are in my prayers for health and healing, strength, comfort, and wisdom and whatever you need. She is such a dear little girl as we have all known her through your blog. God bless her!
Extra prayers for Mei-Ling today--your stories and photos have made her seem like a little girl next door. Good thoughts also for all of you who will wait through the hours of surgery and recovery--how we wish for a miracle.
Marianna said…
Mei-Ling has my prayers as do the rest of you and the doctors.

Marianna

Popular Posts