Little "Baby" Ready for the Hospital

We are going to try to convince Mei-Ling that "little Baby" is best to bring to the hospital.
So Grammie made a matching hospital gowns for the doll to go with the ones I made Mei-Ling (so very thankful I was taught how to make my own patterns) We hope having matching outfits will make "little baby" more desirable than the big life size "baby" that would take up a lot of space in the hospital crib and is a bit too heavy to hold right after surgery.
"Little baby" has some special doll quilts to bring to the hospital too, thank you so much ladies for the doll quilts, what treasures they are.
Back to my sewing....lots more to do and what a pleasure it has been working on the quilt. Its been a joy and a blessing beyond words.

Comments

Kathy said…
doll in her gown is so cute! I am sure Mei-Ling will love it! Prayers for a safe and successful surgery and a quick recovery time! I, too, have a granddaughter and know how anxious you must feel, so some prayers go out for parents and grandparents, too, to provide loving care during recovery.
Dana and Daisy said…
this is so cute and made me chuckle when I first saw it. It's good to have the seriousness of the news of her health lifted with some light heartedness.

Mei-Ling has so much depth in her little eyes. I suppose because she has been through so much.
Unknown said…
That is a great idea...She is so lucky to have a grandmother like you...I will be thinking of you and your family...And of course little Mei-ling.
Love,
Anabella

Popular Posts