Taking Pictures





Melanie and Mei-Ling were over for a visit today. I surmised it was a great time to take some more pictures of this wee one. What I didn't count on was that she also thinks it might be fun to play with Grammies camera. It was a fun struggle, I laughed so much at her determination to get my camera. All the while we did this, I was playing German and Swedish music for her and singing along, which she found very amusing. Those moments were lost to just simple fun, no time to take pictures when you are laughing and playing !
Some moments in life are just meant to be engraved in our memories and not transferred to paper, those are the ones in which we are often laughing too hard to even consider holding a camera. Today was one of those times.

Mei-Ling is now nearing 6 months old, how time flies !

Comments

Popular Posts