Grandbabies come for a visit




The whole family went out for Pizza tonight. Melanie, Casi, Mei-Ling, Matt, Steven, Priscilla, Elizabeth and Emery and I, then everyone came back to our house for some visiting time. I got to hold and snuggle my two sweet grand-daughters and take a bunch of pictures. What joy there is in having a close family. I always feel a bit of a sadness though that our Melissa and James are not living closer. Not a day goes by that we don't all wish she was here in Texas.
Mei-Ling had blood work done today and will be admitted into the hospital tomorrow morning. We are praying its just a day or so and not a long stay for her. It will be so nice to have her come home without the nephrostomy tube. Keep her in your prayers as she has the tube removed.
Elizabeth is all smiles for Grammie
Mei-Ling making a silly face for me
Elizabeth with Priscilla
Mei-Ling is a sleepy wee one

Comments

Dawn said…
The pictures are just adorable! Those little grandblessings are growing so quickly!
Shellie said…
What beautiful babies! I can't believe they are already so big.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers today as Mei-Ling goes to the hospital.
JacquiG said…
They are both beautiful babies, but that smile on Elizabeth's face in that first picture ... it's just wonderful! Made me smile all over!!

And Mei-Ling is looking well, she's a tough one is that little cutie!
Yolanda said…
You have a lovely family and a lovely blog.
Mimi said…
The Grand Babies... are just getting cuter and cuter every day...
I will pray for Mei-Ling... that they will take the tube out and leave it out!!!
Marci said…
Those babies are just the most adorable baby dolls. I love the one of Elizabeth smiling!!! I see Mei Ling's band aid on her arm. She is such a sweet little trooper.

Popular Posts