A Quick Quilt



There is going to be a baby shower for Casi's sister this weekend, so I made a quick baby quilt for her. I have made this one before, same fabric, pattern etc, so it went very fast. It felt good to be at the sewing machine again, its been a long while with so much going on in our family. I also finished up a little floor blanket for Mei-Ling. It has 4 layers of batting and a fake fur backing, which makes it nice and warm for being on the floor. The colors are bright, just what babies need at times. I have a couple things I want to make for Christmas time so the sewing machine will stay busy from now on. Even though I had told myself I didn't need any new fabric, I broke down yesterday after months and months of no new fabric, and got some pretty Christmas fabric for a little quilt. A girls gutta splurge once in a while on fabric and after all it was on sale !

Comments

Cathy said…
Your quilt is so lovely. I wish I had the time and the 'know-how' to devote to making one. I have always wanted to make one of my very own. I adore quilts!
Anonymous said…
I love both your quilts - blue yellow and white is such a lovely combination for baby. The floor quilt would be so snuggly and soft!

Popular Posts