It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas Around Here


The fun of Christmas is starting early at our house. Yesterday a package arrived from my friend Debbie with this Hello Kitty Christmas flannel fabric to make a Christmas nightie for Mei-Ling. I think Melanie wished she was getting one too : )
Last week I found these cute wooden shoes made of china...a whopping 50 cents for the two of them.
And then, this sweet Swedish print arrived in the mail from ebay. We have several of these Christmas prints, all with tomte and of course the JulBock....goats, especially Saanans have always had a special place in my heart, so the pictures are a perfect combination of things I love.
I adore Christmas !

Comments

nancyr said…
I think Melanie needs a Hello Kitty waffle iron! I saw one on Amazon today. I ordered a Cinderella waffle maker for a Christmas gift, last night, now I'm looking for a good price on a Mickey Mouse waffle iron.
Never too early to think about Christmas!
Patty said…
Hi Nancy,
She actually got one as a wedding present ! I think they are so cute.
Gullebarn said…
I have that same Jenny Nystrom poster. The Swedes really know how to go to town on Christmas!
Patty said…
gullebarn, we have the same good taste in posters then : )

Popular Posts