Hail Storm


We had storms roll through tonight and with them came hail, some were golf ball size but I was not willing to go that far off the porch to get them, I opted to just grab the ones close to the house and they were the size of a quarter.
Looks like our cars didn't suffer damage, but it sure sounded like the windows of the house were going to get broken. But with inspection, nothing was broken after all.
Heavy rains and high winds came with the storm. More in the forecast for tonight.

Comments

Lovella ♥ said…
Patty,
Thank you for your visit and kind comments. I popped by to have a visit myself and found your posts so enjoyable. It is so interesting hearing about different places to live and yours sounds very peaceful.
Your grandbabies are so sweet.
krebzepplin83 said…
how is kc and mel?
the storm didnt hit over here... just had lightning and thunder... glad you and emery are okay though
ann said…
I'm so glad you had no damage from the storm. I can't wait for my boys to be up to show them your pictures. We hardly ever get hail, so I don't think they've seen it before.

Popular Posts