The Blessings of Family

It's been a busy day, running some errands this morning for Emery, doing some Christmas shopping, (I am about half way finished with my shopping ) and then preparing a meal for the family. Lasagna, eggplant Parmesan and of course garlic bread. Pitchers of iced peppermint tea filled our glasses. Dessert was meant to be s'mores enjoyed at the fire pit but it rained...no fun sitting out in the rain roasting marshmallows so we scratched dessert. We all were full from our supper anyway.
I got to see my two sweet little blessings, and have my family all around me and then I got the best news....Melissa will be here for Christmas, only for a couple days but still. I am so excited about having all my children together again.
God is indeed good.
Mei-Ling just couldn't stay awake...we had a late meal and it was her bedtime !
Elizabeth on the other hand, was not about to go to sleep and was still awake at 10:30 when they left. Such fun with the babies !

Comments

2 LMZ FARMS said…
Those two little ones are precious. I know that you enjoyed your time with your family. So glad that Melissa is coming home. My son is suppose to be home at Thanksgiving. I know this year I will have alot to be thankful for. Your rain must have came on out my way this morning. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Marci said…
That wee Miss Elizabeth is quickly catching up to her cousin. Those cheeks are just made for kisses!!!! They are both adorable.
Patty said…
Marci, they weigh nearly the same and they are 3 months apart in age

Popular Posts