Bigelows Cherry Vanilla Tea

I have had several emails regarding the Cherry Vanilla tea that I mention from time to time.
Last time I saw it in the store I purchased several boxes because it was hard to find. Now, its been discontinued. I wonder if enough people contact Bigelow about it, they might bring it back. Its really good.
Here is a link for Bigelows http://www.bigelowtea.com/shop/ down at the bottom of the page is a place where you can contact them and I hope you will and ask them to bring back the Cherry Vanilla Tea. I sure did as I only have one full box left !!!

Comments

JenJen said…
Oooo! They make great teas! My favorite is Constant Comment, their orange spice tea. There is nothing like it as the weather starts to cool!

~JM
Patty said…
I love Constant Comment too, so yummy. Its actually pretty good iced too
Frgl Ldy said…
Thanks for the info, Patty! Of course, now I'm sad that it's been discontinued. :-( I think I'll contact them. It couln't hurt, right? :-D
Patty said…
Think Bigelow will be surprised by all the people contacting them, several people have emailed me telling me they sent emails about the Cherry Vanilla Tea !
TXREX said…
Several years later now...I have emailed as well. They have discontinued Vanilla Almond, Vanilla Cherry, and Vanilla Hazlenut. Now they only make French Vanilla and Vanilla Carmel.
Unknown said…
I thought I was crazy because I just now came across the Cherry Vanilla and LOVE IT! I've been to every grocery store in town and can't find it anywhere! I came home googled it and found GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!! DISCONTINUED!?!?
I will be giving them a call first thing tomorrow morning! Also, while we're at it, I saw they also had but discontinued a couple of really yummy sounding flavors like Vanilla Almond & Vanilla Hazelnut!!! What's wrong with this company? Don't they know what GREAT flavors these were? I'm gonna email and call them until the cows come home. You do the same if you feel the same. Let's get these flavors back asap!!! ;)

Popular Posts