Just A Thanks

Thank You : )


I just want to let some of my readers know how flattered I am when you write about the things I have written about. Seriously, it does my heart good to know that something I have put down out there in blogland has made you think about the subject and define and perhaps refine things to fit your own applications on the matter. It's like a good conversation, a discussion of sorts in cyberland. Thanks folks, because it just makes it more fun for me to see what you get out of what I write, how it applies to you and your life. So many of you write me about your journey to live more simply and write about it on your blogs. I smile, the good kind of smile, just reading about the steps you are taking to march to your own drum beat and not get so caught up in what the world at large has deemed "necessary". I love hearing how the changes you are making are working in your lives.

Comments

BarbaraG said…
Dear Patty, I love your blog, I have a shortcut on my desktop and it's the first thing I read every day. After you mentioned about "The Secret" changing your life I looked into it, and I'm so excited I can't wait to read the book and learn how to do it. It's already checked out at our little library but it's reserved for me when it comes back in. I want to thank you so much for all the things your share with your readers, I consider your blog a great benefit in my life.
Smiles, Barbara W
Patty said…
Thank you Barbara, the secret has certainly changed the way I look at things in life.
Victoria (Vii) said…
I always look forward to what you have to say... reading your posts are as if I escape for a bit on a relaxing retreat! Thank you for opening up your heart and home to us all!
LBP said…
Patty,

I always get a peaceful feeling by reading your blog. Because I work away from the home for 9 hours a day your in a business enviroment, your blog is calming and serene. One day I hope to get out of this rat race and live more simply as well. But right now, that can't happen.
Blessings

Linda

Popular Posts