List of 50 things that make me happy

I make this list every so often just to remind myself of the amount of joy there is every day in my life.
1. Emery
2. the children
3. the grandchildren
4. trees
5. planning to do new things
6. good health
7. being able to sleep like a baby each night
8. Roses
9. Felting toys for the little ones
10.spinning wool
11. freedom to march to my own drum beat
12. Reading a good book
13. Incense
14. Prayer flags blowing in the wind
15. Knowing that God is real for me
16. Music of the mood
17. Fall weather on the way
18. Wool socks
19. The arrival of the latest Vermont Country Store catalog
20. Kisses
21. The smell of rain
22. Back packing
23. Meditation
24. Patchouli
25. Morning walks
26. Calls from my children daily
27. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes
28. Needing a quilt on the bed
29. Watching my ducks in their pool
30.  Progress with training our puppy to behave
31. Fall colors
32. Memories
33. Letters in the mail
34. Taking pictures
35. Sitting on the porch in the mornings with nothing to do for an hour
36. Holding hands with my husband
37. That we put up glow in the dark stars on our bedroom ceiling and enjoy them each night
38. The familiar sounds of this house
39. Seeing and feeling gratitude daily
40. Herbs growing in our garden
41. Yoga with Emery in the evenings
42. Not feeling like I need to conform to be happy
43. Facebook
44. My fathers amazing health at 90
45. The smoothies that come out of my vita mix
46. The randomness of life that ends up not being random at all in the big scheme of things
47. Friends that enjoy being spontaneous
48. Understanding you can't please everyone and being OK with that fact
49. Different cultures
50. The computer.
There are many more things I could add and the list is ever changing, like life, like each day. That's a good thing.  Change is good.  Life is good.

Comments

Kathy said…
Love your list! I think I may make my own list and post it on my blog...Thanks!

Popular Posts