A Corner of My World











I have no need to travel far and wide to experience Gods beautiful creation.  A simple walk around our land yields sights and sounds to delight my soul.   Light and shadow, flowers faded or bright.  Seeds hanging on until a cold wind carries them off.   Birds nests abandon, gives me opportunity to see how well they are made, homes to raise young.    My heart fills with contentment as each step brings something new into view and I see the love of the Father in each little detail.  I recently read a study that said people that spend time in nature, in the forest, have improved immune systems.  God has designed that we live beyond concrete jungles, that we live amid His handiwork.   That our hearts experience the serenity of walking in the quietude of nature, breathing deeply fresh air and having our bodies gather in nutrients from the sunshine.   His creation should not be lost to us, our free time need not be spent in Malls or driving in traffic to chase down our next want.  We should walk in the manifestation of His profound love, seeing the very things He created for our enjoyment and our health.

Comments

Rose said…
Hi Patty i have enjoyed your pictures all week, hope the weather is cooling down for you. Its very hot here, unbearable around midday. Not the norm for us. Have a lovely weekend x
This is so true......I need to get outside tomorrow, even if it is raining again!

Popular Posts