Grammie Gets Some Visitors

What a pleasant surprise for me to get to see Mei-Ling and Yen this morning. Yen was sporting the little hat I made him and Mei was happy to get her hands on my iPhone. Sweet little ones are the best medicine when you are not feeling a bit under the weather and since we all have the same thing, we are not too worried about the germs.
I think we are all starting to feel a little better. Have done a bit more on the sweater for Yen, just have the sleeves left and they shouldn't take long at all. Maybe he will get to wear it home from Grammies house today ! The little man is 4 weeks old today, how time flies.

Comments

~marci~ said…
Looks like you got the "best" visitors! What a joy!
Renee said…
They are both adorable. Hope y'all feel better soon.
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you are all feeling better. I love hand knits on little ones.
Julian said…
look at that binky! ha ha! My little son once had a t shirt that said"if you think Im cute, look at my dad!"
Beautiful projects. Have a warm, and relaxing weekend. Get better soon!

christina
sally said…
Patty, how nice that they could come to grammies house. The sweater is really nice and looks like love in every stitch. I think it is funny that your little one is amusing herself with your phone. What did you play with at your grandmothers home when you visited? How times change.
healinggreen said…
What a beauty he is :)

Popular Posts