Monday Gratitudes

It's been a long time since I have done a Monday Gratitude on the blog, just have not taken the time to write out some of the many blessings in my life.
I am today grateful for so many things...
Being surrounded by love but never ever feeling crowded.
for flowers.
for sweet babies that blow kisses to their Grammie.
for grown children that write me notes so filled with love.
for grown children that have listened to what we have to share from experience.
for a breeze on a hot summer afternoon.
for not having to worry about money.
for strength, body and soul.
for beautiful music.
for hand holding and kisses.
for my feather bed.
for dreaming and believing.
Sunflowers that are 8 ft tall.
Wine sipped slowly.
Love notes.
for bare feet on soft dew heavy grass in the morning.
and for lace and roses and wide brimmed straw hats.
For a husband that cares about the environment and rides his bike to visit our daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts