We All Head to Spiral Diner in Fort Worth




A fun Sunday lunch time for all of us today, a visit to my favorite eatery, Spiral Diner. Vegan BBQ sandwiches, McNut Burgers, and vegan burritos were the choices today. Oh yes, Emery had his old favorite, all you can eat pancakes, blueberry and plain topped with Agave nectar.
Guitar music in the background, good too. The man playing has lots of talent.
Just one more fun day with my family all around me. One more thing, a few of us split some German Chocolate cake. That was really good.
Now naps seem to be in order but instead I need to be putting some zippers in wedding outfits and hemming some fabric used for sashes on the bridesmaids dresses.

Less than ONE WEEK now !

1st picture, left to right... my friend Debbie, my sister Jan, Melissa, Emery, Melanie and Casi

Melissa and Emery
Melanie and Casi

Comments

Marci said…
I love to see pictures of ya'll all together. I especially like the picture of Melissa with her Papa!!

Popular Posts