Happy Birthday Casimir


Tonight to celebrate Casi's birthday we took him to Cici's Pizza. An all you can eat pizza buffet with salad bar.

After lots of laughs and nearly full stomachs we headed home for cake and ice cream. Somehow I forgot to get birthday candles so we had two rather big candles on the cake.

I love how Casi is holding Melanies hand as he makes his wish and blows out the candles.

Off to bed, half off sale at Goodwill tomorrow, so have to be up early to get there as the doors open. Nothing better than half off sale on a persons birthday !

Comments

Another gorgeous couple!

I hope you bag some bargains on your birthday!
R. Aastrup said…
Happy Birthday, Patty! I hope you find lots of fun bargains at Good Will =) I don't even have to "hope you enjoy your day" as I know you will without any wishing on my part! I'll be thinking of you...

Popular Posts