The Country Store




Around noon time my husband and I headed off to The Country Store. Its a sweet store owned by friends of ours. They opened it in late October but for some reason we just never have driven the 15 miles over there to see it. Last night we made the commitment to go and do some shopping. If ever you find yourself in Grandview Texas, right off Interstate 35, make sure to find the store and do some shopping. The baked goods are wonderful and there are so many home made jams, jellies and relishes. You will also find some very nice quilts, all hand quilted by one of the younger mothers in the church.

Comments

Finn said…
Oh, this looks sooooo wonderful, I wanna come too!!!!! Love the little business set up by real people..*VBS* If I am ever in Texas I sure will stop there..thanks for sharing! Hugs, Finn

Popular Posts