The Blues


Some things just strike you funny, when its not all that funny at all. Yesterday when these two blue dresses were on the line I had a brief thought about their colors. Shades of blues, and as I mused about that for a quick second I thought about the phrase "the blues" and wondered where it came from. I think if it was up to me to coin a phrase for feeling down, it would have been called, "the Grays". Like a dreary sky or something. I laughed thinking about my "blues" hanging on the line.
There are very few times in my life when I feel down. Seems to me there is always hope. I am a complete optimist. Probably stemming from a faith that is very child like. I just always feel things will work out.
The only "blues" I know right now is these two dresses hanging on the line !

Comments

Finn said…
l love the "blue dresses" picture Patty..*VBS* It's absolutely perfect..and I'm so glad you aren't familiar with the other blue. It's a hard place to reside...especially when there is such wonderment in life all around us. Thanks for sharing...Hugs, Finn

Popular Posts