- a firm handshake to a shaky soul,
- a kind word to a lonely person,
- a warm smile to the disheartened,
- a sincere concern for someone troubled,
- a feeling of compassion for the neglected,
- a comforting thought for the bereaved,
- a respect for the dignity of others,
- a defense of the rights of individuals,
- a word of witness to help a seeking soul,
- a Merry Christmas to all.
Sunday, December 02, 2012
First Sunday Of Advent
As the first Sunday in Advent is upon us, this is a good reminder of what the season is meant to show us. This season of giving is about gifts from the heart.
Some Special Gifts . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Source Unknown
Here are a few suggestions for special gifts:
In mid January, we saw the passing of my father and after nearly two years of caring for him, it was so hard to see him leave u...
Both Gohn Brothers and GVS have some good old fashioned quilting supplies. Gohn Brothers sells fabric along with many other Old Order Ami...
We eat almost no meat, haven't ever. I will eat a small amount of meat at times if we go out to eat, but never pork. Melissa was talk...