- a firm handshake to a shaky soul,
- a kind word to a lonely person,
- a warm smile to the disheartened,
- a sincere concern for someone troubled,
- a feeling of compassion for the neglected,
- a comforting thought for the bereaved,
- a respect for the dignity of others,
- a defense of the rights of individuals,
- a word of witness to help a seeking soul,
- a Merry Christmas to all.
Sunday, December 02, 2012
First Sunday Of Advent
As the first Sunday in Advent is upon us, this is a good reminder of what the season is meant to show us. This season of giving is about gifts from the heart.
Some Special Gifts . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Source Unknown
Here are a few suggestions for special gifts:
It is a silent sort of morning, sitting next to the wood stove in my rocker, watching the birds outside my windo...