A Tiny Tired Farm Girl

When Melanie and Mei-Ling come over for a visit, the first thing Mei-Ling wants to do is feed the baby goat. She stands at the back door yelling, "baby goat, baby goats" until I have the bottle for the kid ready for her to take outside with us.
She loves to look at the chickens, feed leaves to the goats and play with Harry, who by the way is just a gentle giant around Mei-Ling. Without sounding silly, he is purposely gentle with her in such a tender way.
Nap time is is an easy experience for Grammie with Mei-Ling when she is here. After being outside with the animals and playing in the hay, she gets worn out. So, when I see she is acting a bit sleepy, I ask her, "do you want your nap ? " and she just takes my hand and walks me to her crib. Simple as that. My children were never that good ! Melanie and Casi tell me she is like that at home too.
Sleeping soundly at Grammies house while Mommie and Grammie get some sewing done.

Comments

grbev said…
Isn't she precious! What a joy she is to you (and a real miracle too). Her hair is getting long.
How blessed you are.

Bev
TJ said…
She's all tuckered out! How sweet.

My kids are not that good at home, but for Grammy and Papa, my son will ask for his nap. He also goes to bed on time there too.
Marci said…
What a sweetheart!!

Popular Posts