New Welligog's

My red mud boots (wellies) that I deary loved, died this year. Split in the back. I was so sad but decided to be patient and wait for the perfect replacement pair. Using Emery's huge mud boots while I waited for the right ones to appear in a store near me. I use mud boots every single day doing chores. Today at Goodwill, there they were, Welligogs, real honest Wellies, paw print. Brand new, not one speck of dirt on the soles and the tags still on them. I wonder if they were ever tried on. My size too, and I have big feet ! Size 41. I am so happy, they were expensive for Goodwill though, $8, but they sell for £30.00 on the Wellington Web page
Life is good, I have a wonderful Goodwill to shop at !

Comments

Margo in Maine said…
adorable ...isn't God faithful to His children? Maine
Patty said…
Hi Margo, I was talking with Emery tonight about how I feel so blessed by these boots, I feel they were sent from above. God is so kind.
Marci said…
ou got a deal!!! I can see you wearing those and your dog will love you. :)
Val said…
Oh I couldn't do without my boots either. I don't think mine are a certain brand but you found a deal even it is was high for Goodwill! I love thrift stores.
Praise the Lord for His Provisions! I love them!
Aunt Jenny said…
Looks like $8 well spent...they are adorable!! Wonderful that you found them!!
healinggreen said…
Adorable! I saw some great ones with cows all over them at TJ Maxx for $15, but mine (plain black with a red strip at the top) are still in working order so I couldn't justify it. Eventually they'll split, and when they do...

Popular Posts