Its A Great Day

Tonight we will be picking James and Melissa up at the airport ! We can't wait to see them. Melissa has been working so hard on her schooling and is almost done. She will be an RN in just a few short weeks. Such an intensive program to get your BSN in one years time, despite already having a degree in another field of study. And a bit of a brag here, she is graduating with honors. This little short trip to Texas will be a good break from the long hours of study and work at the hospital.
We have a full week of Mexican food lined up for the two of them. Good Mexican food is not easy to find in Vermont !
Looking forward to a wonderful week with all my children together with us.

Comments

Marci said…
Oh, I am so glad you get a good visit with Melissa. I know you are proud of her and you have every right to be. Congratulations to her!!!
jackie said…
Hi patty...congratulations to Melissa. I'm also a nurse so I wish her the best of luck with her future endeavors. Knowing what an excellent upbring she had I'm sure she will be a great nurse. May I ask, where did she go to school ?
Patty said…
Jackie,
she got her BSN at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, her BS at UT Austin
Renee said…
Congrats to Melissa! Have a wonderful family time.

Popular Posts