Stepping Out of My "Norm"

Every once in a while I just step outside the very simple approach to life and want to surround myself with pretty things, fussy place settings, stepping it up a notch with my own appearance and generally just paying more attention to how things look in my world.
The beginning of summer time is when this mood usually appears. I might spend an hour pouring over magazines like Romantic Home, thinking about how to decorate my bedroom when its remodeled this year some time. It's a project that keeps getting put on hold while we do other projects.
I am in the mood to "live spherically" !
Found this blog today, The Paris Apartment and really had fun reading it.
Then decided to get some motivation on dressing better from Euro Chic

Comments

Renie Burghardt said…
The table setting looks so romantic, Patty. Now you got me thinking about making things prettier, dressing a bit nicer. lol. I'm going to check out those blogs you mentioned. Have a great weekend.

Renie
debi said…
Well, when you decided to get fancy and fussy you certainly do it up right.How pretty.

Popular Posts